In addition, I wanted to put together something that reminds me of old-times (Halloween, is, after all a holiday of ghosts of the past)... Brilliant Lou Salome came to mind! Being a fan of Nietzsche I recently read 'When Nietzsche Wept', by Irvin Yalom... I was captivated by the portrayal of Miss Salome... Smart and independent. Noble in her manners, well- educated... good looking. Why she didn't like Nietzsche is a mystery to me, because I personally would marry him any day of the week. But tastes differ!
Last but not least influence was the bohemian couple of Sean Lennon and his stunning girlfriend Charlotte Kemp Muhl. I admire the 'supremely confident a touch disinterested' facial expression of miss Kemp Muhl and the way she wears furs!
Cannot wait to read your comments... :)
- Laura Ashley vintage velvet dress
- FailsWORTH hat
- Swarovski robot necklace and bracelet
- Arrogant Cat top with silver ish beads
- Russell and Bromley well-worn brown 'lacey' boots
- Vintage burgundy leather bag
- Happy loves it crystal rabbit ring
- Brand-less jacket and I cannot remember where other rings are from...
- I am also wearing Chergui- Serge Lutens parfume, that smells a little bit of old powder and a little bit of herbal medicine... perfect :)
And now some of the 'inspirations'
Brides of Dracula
Sean Lennon and Charlotte Kemp Muhl
And last but not least- Lou Salome, Paul Ree and Frederich Nietzsche